Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
24th of the Series is:
Teamwork & Collaboration
Working with others toward shared goals; creating group synergy in the pursuit of collective goals.
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Teamwork & Collaboration”
- Draw all members of a group into active and enthusiastic participation.
- Put team goals before individual goals.
- Interacts well with all different personalities and work styles on the team.
- Demonstrates trust in, and respect for, all team members.
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Teamwork & Collaboration.
- Prefer working alone; do not coordinate their efforts with others.
- Fail to take on their fair share of the team’s responsibilities.
Can you strengthen your “Teamwork & Collaboration”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- Seek out opportunities to work with others; take a genuine interest in learning more about their work and how you can support them.
- Publicly credit other team members who have done well.
- Solicit others’ points of view, particularly quiet members.
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To learn more: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To learn more: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To learn more: Dental Consulting Services