Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
10th of the Series is:
Perseverance and diligence in the face of setbacks
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Resilience”.
- Know how to cope in spite of setbacks, barriers or limited resources.
- Bounce back from adversity and disappointments.
- Are flexible and adaptable.
- See setbacks as temporary and failures as isolated and short term.
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Resilience.
- See failure as permanent.
- Experience a great deal of negative “self-talk” (“what were you thinking?” or “you’ll never come back from this one”).
Can you strengthen your “Resilience”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- For starters, practice healthy living – we can’t be resilient if we’re lacking sleep, are stressed, or malnourished.
- Challenge the negative “self-talk” – ask yourself, “what’s my real belief here?” and “is there any evidence behind this self-doubt?”
- See setbacks as temporary and disappointments as isolated, short term and specific to the circumstance, not as permanent or applicable to all situations.
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To learn more: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To learn more: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To learn more: Dental Consulting