Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
19th of the Series is:
Powerful Influencing Skills
Wielding effective tactics for persuasion
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Powerful Influencing Skills”
- Are skilled at winning people over.
- Fine-tune presentations to appeal to the listener
- Are masterful storytellers, grabbing the attention of others and imparting information that grabs attention and makes people want to hear more.
- Are able to persuade, convince or impact others to get them to support their agenda.
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Powerful Influencing Skills.
- Work independently and at times, against the group or other individuals.
- Come across as opinionated and dull.
Can you strengthen your “Powerful Influencing Skills”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- Identify what motivates others, and craft a message that appeals to those motivations.
- Be clear about what exactly you want to influence, and plan your messages ahead of time.
- Frame your messages to appeal to and make sense to the other person.
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To learn more: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To learn more: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To learn more: Dental Consulting Services