Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
20th of the Series is:
Effectively negotiating and resolving disagreements.
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Conflict Management”
- Are able to handle difficult individuals and groups of people and tense situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Spot potential conflict, bring disagreements into the open, and help de-escalate.
- Encourage debate and open discussion.
- Orchestrate win-win solutions.
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Conflict Management.
- Are uncomfortable with and tend to avoid conflict.
- Fail to listen to others’ points of view when a disagreement arises.
Can you strengthen your “Conflict Management”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- When in conflict or heated discussion, become self-aware, in the moment, and focus on the issues rather than personal matters. “Separate the people from the problem”.
- Don’t avoid conflict – it lingers (even festers) and will need to be dealt with sooner or later, and sooner is better and creates fewer hard feelings.
- Examine your intent when negotiating; deliver your message in a way that doesn’t create hostility and preserves the other person’s dignity (no put-downs, no make-wrongs).
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To learn more: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To learn more: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To learn more: Dental Consulting Services