Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
26th of the Series is:
Being trustworthy and ethical when working and relating to others; ability to establish and bond of trust with others.
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Building Trust”
- Treat people fairly consistently and with respect.
- Genuinely care about others.
- Maintain high standards of personal integrity.
- Deliver on their promises and commitments.
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Building Trust.
- Make promises they are not able or do not intend to keep.
- Undermine others for their own gain.
Can you strengthen your “Building Trust”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- Build personal relationships with others through listening carefully to what’s on their minds and in their hearts.
- Admit your mistakes or your part in them.
- Protect the interests of those who are not present and those with less power than you.
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To learn more: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To learn more: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To learn more: Dental Consulting Services