A Customized Dental Consulting Program Designed Just For You
No two dental practices are identical. You have unique needs and a unique mission. Our first goal is to identify that mission and your goals. In our initial consultation, we’ll listen to you and ask crucial questions to help us understand what you want your practice to be. We’ll discover what is working and what isn’t. With that information, we can begin to design a consulting services plan that matches your individual dreams and challenges.
How do we do this? By listening to you.
We want to hear about your goals, the type of practice you want, what is going well for you, and what isn’t.
“I am amazed at how God has provided for me through you and your dental consulting. Initially you provided a thoughtful and thorough review of my busy and somewhat stressful dental practice that resulted in a step by step plan to help our office to become more enjoyable, efficient and productive. Your contagious smile and winsome encouragement helped my team to overcome previous roadblocks.
We all came to appreciate that all of this was possible while maintaining our core values and our patient’s best interests. I especially appreciated the various levels of involvement that you offered over the past decade to keep us on track. THANK YOU!”
Dr. Eric Ness
Our Consulting Services
Initial Evaluation Tools / The First Step in designing a program specifically to meet your wants and needs
- Preliminary Practice Summary
- Team Surveys (Confidential) – We Value the Team’s Input
- Practice Evaluation
Strategy Development with Doctor(s)
- Goal Planning
- Consulting Action Plan
Foundations for Leadership
- Team Personnel Policy Manual – Job Descriptions, Administration Manuals, Personnel Forms
- Monthly / Quarterly Practice Tracking Monitors
- Team Building Assessments – Practice Success is an Interdependent Team
- Conducting a Successful Team Meeting
- Patient Experience (New and Existing Patients)
- Continuing Care – The Backbone of Your Practice
- Financial Agreements & Collections Process
- Patient Care (Customer Service) Development
- Effective Scheduling Management – Scheduling Toward a Daily Goal
- Internal Marketing
- Broken Appointments – Handling Cancellations and Late Patients
- Unscheduled Treatment – The Hidden Treasure
- Overcoming Patient Objections
- The Power of Knowing Your “Benchmarks”
Coaching for dentists and business administrators or individual business team member training. This program includes the following:
- Drake P3 Instrument
- And much more…
Why Use the Drake P3?
- Use the Drake P3 for “Team Development” and “Engaging good team members to become a great team member”
- Use the Drake P3 system to screen, select and manage top performers.
- The Drake P3 is accurate, insightful, and easy-to-understand reports that have immediate practical value.
- Use the Drake P3 to hire top performers, reduce turnover, raise productivity, increase employee loyalty, improve overall job satisfaction and make a difference in your organization
Did you know that 85% of the people who leave their organization or team do so because of personality conflicts and not capabilities?
We are firm believers that it is the “Heart of Service” that builds your patient base and keeps them coming back.”